Search the Site
24th December, 2001
Traverse Spring 2002 Programme
As usual, Edinburgh's Traverse Theatre presents a very mixed programme
for Spring 2002:
- David Hughes' MAP: solo dance programme. 19th January.
- The Dearly Departed (X Factor Dance Company). 1st & 2nd
- Exotic Hyper Space, written and directed by John Mitchell
(Lung Ha's Theatre Company). 7th to 9th February
- If I Knew What I Knew Then performed by Donna Rutherford.
8th to 10th February
- The Pearl by John Steinbeck (Visible Fictions and Paisley
Arts Centre). 14th to 16th February.
- Rita, Sue and Bob Too (Andrea Dunbar) and A State Affair
(Robin Soans) - Out of Joint, Liverpool Everyman and Playhoue, and
Soho Theatre Company. 12th to 16th February.
- Cave Dwellers by Nicola McCartney (7:84 Scotland). 19th to
- Helmet by Douglas Maxwell: Traverse Theatre Company and Paines
Plough. 12th to 30th March, previews from 8th to 10th
- Farm Land by Bess Ross (Grey Coast). 4th to 6th April.
- Lament, created and performed by Suspect Culture.10th to
- Singles Night by Kate Dickie, Matthew Lenton, Kathy McKean and Ronan
O'Donnell (loukOUT in assoc. with Paisely Arts Centre). 16th to 20th
News Archive M-Z
Production News Archive
Please note that all three Archive
indices are very long and will therefore take some time to download.