Royal Family launch in St Helens
19 July 2020
Reporter: David Upton
St Helens Theatre Royal has launched a new theatre membership scheme to appeal to loyal patrons to support the venue through difficult times.
In return, members of the St Helens Royal Family Membership receive a host of exclusive benefits.
If you join in 2020, membership is valid until the end of December 2021 and includes:
- Discounts on Regal Entertainments Family shows throughout the year.
- Priority booking periods.
- Free programme for Regal productions when attending twice a year.
- 10% off drinks and confectionery.
- Free ticket exchange.
- Season brochures.
- Discounted tickets on other productions around the region.
- A name check in the pantomime programme.
- Exclusive local restaurant / business offers.
- A membership card and pack
Like all theatres across the UK, Theatre Royal was forced to close its doors resulting in no income for the venue. The venue is run by Regal Entertainments’ Chantelle Nolan and Jane Joseph who receive no funding from any government bodies.
Nolan said, “we have always talked about launching a membership scheme for the theatre, now is the perfect time. We will reward our Royal Family members with some great benefits, not only at the theatre but across the region.
“We will be back; stronger than before; we don’t yet know when that will be.”