This year's line-up for Manchester 24:7 Festival
26 May 2013
Reporter: David Upton
Manchester 24:7 Theatre Festival has announced the plays selected for its 10th Anniversary festival in July.
Now in its 10th year, 24:7 has staged 157 plays and helped kick start the careers of 117 writers and more than 500 creatives, with more than 30,000 tickets sold.
This year’s 24:7 event will run from July 19 to 26 and continues its innovative use of non-theatrical spaces to showcase the performing, producing and directing talent of tomorrow.
This year’s plays are:
- Away From Home by Rob Ward and Martin Jameson
- Blunted by Alice Brockway
- Bump by Laura Kate Barrow
- Daylight Robbery by Micheal Jacob
- My Space by Louise Monaghan
- Night on the Field of Waterloo by Thomas Bloor
- No Soft Option by Brian Marchbank
- Temper by Richard O'Neill
For the under 12s:
- Billy, the Monster and ME! by Catherine Manford & Sarah Molyneux
Site specific theatre at Ancoats Fire Station:
- Manchester's Burning by Rebekah Harrison & Kurt Nikko
- The Young by Faro Productions